Let’s begin this discussion about the cost of traditional “instructor-led-training”. There are a couple ways you can reduce your training costs by taking advantage of our various offers (listed below):
“3-for-2” Policy Simple: Register three persons for any given Seminar and pay for only two, when paying in advance. This way you get 1/3-off and, a small company (HPC Technical Services) benefits by more timely cash-flow. This offer cannot be combined with the “Training Savings Program”.
Training Savings Program: Some clients have a need to reduce costs but cannot permit 3 or more persons attend every open-enrollment Seminar. HPC Technical Services can afford to offer reduced prices if we are guaranteed volume. The surest way to guarantee volume is to “pay-in-advance” a non-refundable fee. This non-refundable fee is the essence of our “Training Savings Program”. Simply pay $24,000 in advance. From this point forward, as you register in open-enrollment Seminars (or Seminars) you will benefit from a 40% discount (If your staff were to attend open-enrollment Seminars regularly, this $24,000 would be worth $40,000 in open enrollment pricing). There is no time-limitation! You do not have to use the training this year, or next, or the year after. But, then again, if it isn’t used over the next year or so, then you really didn?t achieve the expected volume. Some restrictions apply. The “3-4-2” Policy is not applicable for Training Savings Program members (you already saved as much as we can afford).
Let’s explain how the TSP works:
- First invest $24,000 by sending HPC a check for this amount.
- HPC will open an account with this balance ($24,000) with a record of authorization (in other words, you need to tell us who in your company, which plants, whatever, is authorized to take advantage of the account).
- Register anyone for any HPC Seminar. For the sake of discussion, lets assume the Seminar fee was listed at $1,000. (Register as many or as few as you require, the 40% discount stands.)
- HPC will deduct $600 from the $24,000 balance, leaving you with a new balance of $23,400.
- You choose to purchase one of the HPC developed CBT programs. The price is $500. $300 (40% of $500) plus shipping & handling costs are deducted from your balance. Now your balance is $23,100.
- At some point in time you decide that on-site training would be nice and ask HPC for a quote. Assume the quoted price is $9,000 and you still have a $23,100 balance and wish to apply these TSP funds. We will reduce our price by 10% to $8,100 and deduct that value from the $23,100, leaving a balance of $15,000.
- Next you decide to enroll 10 persons in a HPC eTraining program at a 40% discount. Each person is $79 times 10 persons is $790. HPC would then deduct $474 (40% of $790), leaving a balance of $14,526.
Quality Training Programs: Another way to save on the training budget is to acquire training that results in some direct benefit. This is the goal of HPC Technical Services’s staff. Every instructor who presents a technical Seminar is charged with several goals (as listed below).
- Effectively communicate with client personnel to determine appropriate objectives.
- Accomplish the published (or agreed upon) Seminar objectives.
- Resulting from our classroom successes, management should be “congratulated” for having the foresight to hire HPC Technical Services.
- Do our absolute best to help students do better at their jobs.Open more opportunities as a direct result of the work we perform.
There is no doubt that one of our clients greatest cost in accomplishing quality training programs is the cost of scheduling, re-scheduling, and travel. HPC Technical Services is prepared to solve this problem for good. The answer is “Distance-Learning”. For example, our power plant operators need to be fully aware of all aspects of safe-reliable turbine-generator operation. Often then take preliminary basic training (perhaps NUS materials) then may take a 5-day traditional “lecture Seminar” on the same topic only specific to their equipment. This may have very well been led by an HPC instructor. The problem is 5-years have elapsed. How much does the operator recall? Will he have recall of the required vital information when it is needed? Re-training may be vital. The problem is that re-training is awkward, difficult to schedule, costly to schedule, etc. HPC Technical Services is prepared to solve that problem.